Jakele J1 - Options & Accessories
Equip your weapon optimally - according to your needs.
Jakele J1 synthetic stock variants
Synthetic stock brown
Synthetic stock "British Racing Green"
Technically caused color deviations in the web display are possible.
Jakele J1 stock wood classes
Wooden stock "premium"
Wooden stock "premium plus"
Wooden stock "exclusive"
Wooden stock "exclusive plus"
The stocks shown here are only an example. Stock wood is a natural product.
Deviations in color, grain and wood structure within the quality grade are possible.
Bavarian Precision Mount (BPM)
With the Bavarian Precision Mount (BPM), one-handed operation is easily possible when mounting and dismounting the scope (the holding hand on the weapon, the other hand remains on the glass) with no more conflicts with elevation turrets of the scopes. Because the locking levers do not extend beyond the mount, this can also be mounted very low.
The mount locks via a control cam and features extreme strength, allowing heavy optical equipment to be mounted without difficulty, and remains stable even with attachments, without detracting from the overall shapely appearance of the J1.
The advantages at a glance:
- Shapely mounting allows ZF mounting in low height
- Clearly defined locked and unlocked position of the locking levers
- The breech levers can no longer conflict with the elevation turrets or abut the left side turrets of a scope
- The BPM allows one-hand operation when mounting/removing the scope
- The locking is done via a control cam, not via a thread. This also allows the mounting of heavy optical equipment
- Compatible with Blaser models from 1993 onwards
- Available for Swarovski SR rail, Zeiss VM rail and as ring mounts with 30 mm or 25.4 mm rings
Mounting for Swarowski SR rail
Mounting for Zeiss VM rail
Mounting for ring mounting
Jakele J1 chamber handle balls
Chamber handle ball aluminum, black, hard anodized, with 1-gold colored ring.
Chamber handle ball aluminum, black, hard anodized, with 1-silver ring.
Chamber handle ball aluminum, black, hard anodized, with 2-gold colored threads.
Chamber handle ball aluminum, black, hard anodized, with 2-silver colored threads.
- Impresses with low weight of approx. 140 g
- Very robust due to carbon fiber reinforced high-performance plastic
- Simple, shapely assembly / disassembly on the forearm
- Individually adjustable in length from approx. 20 cm to approx. 35 cm
- Can also be mounted on almost all third-party brands
- Intuitive handling - from practice for practice
From now on we are again available for you at the following opening hours, and we urgently ask you to make an appointment in advance!
Neue Öffnungszeiten Waffengeschäft / Büchsenmacherwerkstatt:
Thursday - Friday: 9:00 - 12:30 and 14:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 13:00
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday we are closed!
(Special appointments possible by telephone arrangement)
We kindly ask you to wear a FFP2 when shopping in our store and to observe the general hygiene regulations.
Thank you for your understanding.