Jakele J1 - Options & Accessories
Equip your weapon optimally - according to your needs.
Jakele J1 synthetic stock variants
Synthetic stock brown
Synthetic stock "British Racing Green"
Technically caused color deviations in the web display are possible.
Jakele J1 stock wood classes
Wooden stock "premium"
Wooden stock "premium plus"
Wooden stock "exclusive"
Wooden stock "exclusive plus"
The stocks shown here are only an example. Stock wood is a natural product.
Deviations in color, grain and wood structure within the quality grade are possible.
Bavarian Precision Mount (BPM)
With the Bavarian Precision Mount (BPM), one-handed operation is easily possible when mounting and dismounting the scope (the holding hand on the weapon, the other hand remains on the glass) with no more conflicts with elevation turrets of the scopes. Because the locking levers do not extend beyond the mount, the scope can also be mounted very low.
The mount locks via a control cam and features extreme strength, allowing heavy optical equipment to be mounted without difficulty, and remains stable even with attachments, without detracting from the overall shapely appearance of the rifle.
The advantages at a glance:
- Shapely mounting allows ZF mounting in low height
- Clearly defined locked and unlocked position of the locking levers
- The locking levers can no longer interfere with the elevation towers come into conflict
- The BPM allows one-handed operation when mounting/dismounting the scope
- Locking takes place via a cam, not via a thread. This also allows the mounting of heavy optical equipment
- Made of high quality steel, hardened and BDC coated
(carbon coating, corrosion-free)
- Compatible with Blaser models from 1993 onwards
- Available for Swarovski SR rail, Zeiss VM rail and as ring mounts with 30 mm or 25.4 mm rings
bolt-knob aluminum, black, hard anodized, with 1-gold colored ring.
bolt-knob aluminum, black, hard anodized, with 1-silver ring.
bolt-knob aluminum, black, hard anodized, with 2-gold colored threads.
bolt-knob aluminum, black, hard anodized, with 2-silver colored threads.
Jakele Bi-Pod Z2
- impresses with low weight of approx. 140 g
- very robust due to carbon fiber reinforced high-performance synthetic
- simple, shapely mounting/dismounting on the fore-end stock with
absolutely backlash-free fit
- silent one hand operation
- individually adjustable in length from approx. 20 cm to approx. 35 cm
- can also be mounted on almost all rifles of other brands (R8, K95,
Steyr, etc. – please contact us)
- intuitive handling – from practice for practice
- including Jakele Z2 bag
Jakele Jagd+Natur GmbH & Co. KG
Am Werkhaus 8
Phone: +49 8375 / 2060 200
E-mail: info [at] jakele.de
From now on we are again available for you at the following opening hours, and we urgently ask you to make an appointment in advance!
Neue Öffnungszeiten Waffengeschäft / Büchsenmacherwerkstatt:
Thursday - Friday: 9:00 - 12:30 and 14:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 13:00
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday we are closed!
(Special appointments possible by telephone arrangement)